Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring Break

This week is Spring Break for our kids and we are enjoying it in Florida with many of our good friends. It just so happens that this is also my chemo week. I am sure you are wondering how chemo is different in Florida versus Indiana. Let me show you:

That's right...it is exactly the same! Not even a view of a palm tree or the ocean. Oh well we are just happy we were still able to make the trip. We found a cancer treatment center less than 10 minutes from where we are staying and they have gotten me in and out before lunch everyday. I am still able to get out and enjoy the beach all afternoon.

Thank you to all my friends who have taken time out of their vacations to sit with me while I have gotten chemo. I had more offers than times to fill. I appreciate it very much.

Feeling fine this time around although I expect to be a little tired come next week. I definitely feel like the cancer has shrunk again from this chemo and expect to see good results when I get a scan in two weeks.

All for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment