Sunday, February 9, 2014

Chemo Complete

When I last left you I was getting ready for the fourth and final round of chemo. I am happy to report that I made it through the last round and rang the completion bell.
I was down and out for about 4 days after chemo this time. I think it was a combination of the chemo and the cold I have been battling for about three weeks. I spent the entire day Saturday sleeping. At one point Ellana did ask if I was dead! Apparently I let go with a massive snore and she laughed and said I was just sleeping. Very funny!! I am feeling much better now.

This week I have a scan on Monday to see how everything is looking. I will post the results but probably will not have them until late in the week.

Assuming the cancer is still not progressing I have two more rounds of the clinical trial drug on Wednesday, Feb. 19th and three weeks later. I will have ten rounds of radiation over two weeks in mid to late April. That is a preventative measure to keep the cancer from moving to my brain.

All the news for know keep your fingers crossed for good news this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment